Assistant vice president Ricardo Jose V. Ronquillo has resigned as head of EON platform and products effective June 11.
Ronquillo, who also led UBP’s fintech synergies and integrations team, cited “personal reasons” for leaving the firm.
Ronquillo is the sixth senior officer of UBP to quit his post in the last two months.
The other officers who left for “personal reasons” are:
* AVP Martin Luigi L. Marcelino resigned at senior trader on July 1;
* AVP Lord Wally Noveno resigned as solutions architect and platform management head on June 5;
* First vice president Dinesh M. Sahijwani resigned as Bancassurance sales head on June 1;
* VP Alma Regina M. Villostas resigned as head of loans and trade services on June 1; and
* AVP Kimberly G. Espiritu resigned as relations manager for retail banking on May 7.