Monde EVP and CEO Henry Soesanto subscribed to 540 million shares of the company at its IPO price of P13.50. Monde, which debuted on June 1, raised P48.6 billion from its IPO.
Soesanto jacked up his stake in Monde by 74 percent 1.274 billion shares or 7.09 percent of the country’s leading noodle and biscuit manufacturer.
Darmono and his daughter-in-law, bilyonaryo Betty Ang, are the controlling shareholders of Monde. Ang’s husband, Hoediono Kweefanus, is Monde vice chairman.
Aside from Soesanto, more than a dozen of Monde’s top officials also subscribed to the company’s IPO:
* Chief strategy officer David J. Nicol (4.3 million shares)
* Chief legal officer Helen Tiu (3.8 million shares)
* National sales director Samuel Sih (3 million shares)
* R&D director Wendy T. Antioquia (1.093 million shares)
* Director Delfin Lazaro (740,000 shares)
* CFO Jesse Teo (520,000 shares)
* Bakery business head Romeo L. Maranon Jr. (508,500 shares)
* Marketing director Melissa Pabustan (375,000 shares)
* Chief sustainability officer Marivic Cajucom Uy (300,000 shares)
* QA department head Elvira Mensalvas (285,000 shares)
* Director Nina Aguas (252,000 shares)
* COO Michael Stanley Tan (190,000 shares)
* Investor relations officer Michael Paska (75,000 shares)
* Chief risk officer Daniel Teichert (74,100 shares)
* Chief compliance officer Jon Edmarc Castillo (35,000 shares)
* Chief internal audit executive Shiela Alarcio (27,500 shares)
* Assistant corporate scretary Katherine Lee Bacus (15,000 shares)
* HR director Luzviminda M. Mercurio (10,000 shares).